Hanatek Crease & Board Stiffness Tester
The CBT1 Crease & Board Stiffness Tester gives board manufacturers, printers and packing companies the ability to predict the ‘runability’ of a sample board or finished carton before committing valuable materials or machine time.Request a Quote Download Brochure
Board stiffness and crease recovery are key characteristics that affect the running performance of cartons on high speed packaging machines.
The instrument measures crease folding force at 90°, board stiffness at 15° and requires no external software for operation.
- BS 6965: Creasing properties of carton board. Method for determination of crease recovery (spring back) of 90° fold
- BS 3748: Method for determination of resistance to bending of paper and board
- ISO 2493: Method for determination of resistance to bending of paper and board
- TAPPI T556: Bending resistance of paper and paperboard by single-point bending method
- DIN 53121: Testing of paper and board – Determination of the bending stiffness by the beam method