Our goal is to make Material Sensing available to everyone. With the development of SenoLab we have made an important step towards this goal. Easy-to-use and mobile, the SenoLab offers you the possibility to experience the benefits of Material Sensing first hand.Request a Quote
A novel solution allowing you to carry out measurements for a broad range of materials, such as textiles, yarns, and cannabis, and providing you with details about compositions instantly. No matter where you are, the information you need is just one touch of a button away.
Change the way you select your vendors, test your samples, and store your analysis results. The handheld device enables you to keep a detailed history of past measurements, track sellers’ testing records and assure that you are purchasing genuine products from reliable sources.
The user-friendly SenoLab offers a fast way to analyze materials. It can be operated with our easy to understand SenoApp.
- Ready to use handheld spectrometer
- Contact mode measurements
- Sensor module, light sources and electronics integrated
- Bluetooth communication
- SenoApp to record spectra and apply chemometric models
- Wavelength (WL) range: 1200 – 1700 nm
- FWHM: ~ 25 nm
- Number of WL channels: 16
- Measurement time: < 2 s
- Dimensions: 112 x 57 x 59 mm
- Measurement window: 5 x 5 mm
- Operating conditions: 10 – 40 °C
- Operating system: iOS and Android
- Illumination: 2 x tungsten lamps 1.5 W each, integrated
- Supply power: Li-Ion battery (integrated)