TESTEX Multi-Purpose Textile Flammability Tester TF319
Multi-purpose Flammability Tester, to determine the flammability resistance of textile fabrics and for the flammability test of toys and toy materials.Request a Quote Download Brochure
Its vertical test frame with changeable specimen holders and burner covers offer a wide range of vertical oriented textile fabrics. This machine meet almost all the BS, EN, ISO and other similar standards which is defined as a test method that a vertical oriented fabric subject to a small flame.
- Meets most vertical oriented tests
- Programmable PLC system, optical scanning devices for threads breaking detection, timing range 0-999.9s and accuracy 0.1s
- Automatic flame ignition and flame , automatic gas open / off.
- Automatic change for butane gas and propane gas.
- Easy-set device for burner position (surface & edge ignition, toys test)
- Detachable controller ensures safety of operator
- Interchangeable, precision test frames for different standards
- Vertical and horizontal marker threads
- Tray for filter paper and test debris
- BS EN ISO 6940 (1995&2004)
- BS EN ISO 6941 (1995 & 2003)
- BS EN ISO 15025
- BS EN 1101
- BS EN 1102
- BS EN 1103
- BS EN 14878
- BS 5438 1989