TESTEX Lab Pad Steam Range TD630
Lab Pad Steam Range, a combination of padding maggle and steamer, is used to carry out all pad steam processes with saturated steam, offers the shortest time 4 seconds between padder and steaming chamber, to avoid the disturbances and performs very good stability & repeatability on sulphur & vat dyestuff.Request a Quote Download Brochure
Pad steam range is consists of padding mangle with two padding rollers, and a steaming chamber with fabric holding capacity of 6m, temperature range 98 ~ 100℃ for a dwell time 20 ~ 120 seconds.
The steam generator is offered upon request.
Horizontal Padder Specifications:
- Roller size 125mm x 300mm
- Made of NBR rubber with 65° +/- 3 shore hardness
- Pressure 1 ~ 0.5mPa, 2 pressure gauges
- Chemical trough capacity 500ml
- Steam Max 0.5mPa
- Steaming Max 6 m, speed control 20~ 120 s adjustable inside the steaming chamber
- All guide rollers inside the chamber are Teflon-coated
- Water sealing bath at the outlet for automatic cooling control
- Both steam inlet pipe and water inlet pipe size 1/2 inch is supplied by the user