TESTEX Feather & Down Filling Power Tester TF135
Feather & Down Filling Power Tester, to determine the filling power (massic volume) of feather and down.
Filling power as one of the important indicators of feather down quality, is the elasticity of down products, the concentration of warmth performance, the greater the filling power , the better the warmth performance of feather&down products.
Feather & Down Filling Power Tester complies with BS EN 12130, GB/T 14272, GB/T 10288, etc.Request a Quote Download Brochure
Features of Feather & Down Filling Power Tester TF135
1. Quick and convenient: a single-chip controller for automatic control of the testing process, just put the sample into the test cylinder and start the instrument, and after about 10 minutes directly get the test results.
2. Accurate testing: DC reducer motor drive is decisive in accurately measuring the volume of feathers.
3. Reliable results: automatic blowing system is used to guarantee that the feather feathers are in a uniform state so that the data of each measurement has good reproducibility.
4. Environment-friendly: Independent filter system design ensures that feathers do not fly around and avoid polluting the environment.
What is the Down Filling Power Test?
Filling power is one of the most important indicators of down feathers and is the main expression of elasticity and warmth. The filling poser test is expressed as the volume of a certain number of down samples passed through a specified container under a certain pressure. The greater the filling power, the greater the amount of still air in the container. The layer of still air is a good insulating layer, so the greater the filling power of the down, the better the warmth of the down product.
Application of Feather & Down Filling Power Tester TF135
Fill power testing is an important element of down testing and is applied to feather and down products.
The test results are obtained by measuring the volume occupied by a certain amount of sample down feathers in a container of a certain diameter under constant weight pressure. When the start button is pressed, the weight plate moves down at a predetermined speed (eg.0.54m/min). When the platen touches the sample in the measuring cylinder, the speed of descent is reduced to less than 0.3 m/min due to the reaction force of the sample. At the same time, the loading time (1 min) starts and the test value (volume value) is continuously displayed. After the loading time countdown is over, the volume value tested is the final filling force value.
Functions of Feather & Down Filling Power Tester TF135
- Automatic blowing system
- Individual filter system design
- DC gear motor driving
- SCM controlling
- Touch screen operation
- Automatically lower the platen and display the height
- GB/T 14272
- GB/T 10288
- BS EN 12130