TEXTEST Air Permeability Tester Model FX 3300-IV
Measures the air permeability of all kinds of flat materials as well as foam cubes. Our most successful instrument.Request a Quote Download Brochure
- Wide measuring range of 1-10,000 l/m²/s at 20 cm² test area (0.1-1,300 ft³/ft²/min at 38 cm²).
- Wide test pressure range of 20-2,000 Pa
- For filter media: Determination of the pressure drop at a given air velocity.
- Optional FX 3300-PNA Pneumatic Clamping Assembly for test samples with a high percentage of side air.
- Automatic control of the test pressure.
- Fast and simple sample clamping.
- Touch screen display for digital and graphic display of the test result.
- Quiet and mobile instrument, perfectly suitable for use in the laboratory and in the production area.
- Automatic cleaning function of the orifice provides for stable test results.
- Data ports: RS 232 and USB. Ethernet and optional WLAN for direct network access.
- Optional integrated software for evaluation and storage of the test results in XML format.
- Optional integrated strip printer for printing of a test report.
- Can be connected to a PC with the Evaluation Program L 5110 LABODATA III.
- Works in accordance with all major test standards.
- AFNOR G07-111
- ASTM D 737
- ASTM D 3’574
- BS 5’636
- EDANA 140.1
- DIN 53’887
- EDANA 140.1
- EN ISO 7’231
- EN ISO 9’237
- EN 14683, Annex C
- JIS L 1’096-A
- TAPPI T 251
- WSP 70.1
- FX3300-IV-100 Test Head 100cm
- FX3300-IV-20 Test Head 20cm
- FX3300-IV-25 Test Head 25cm
- FX3300-IV-38 Test Head 38cm
- FX3300-IV-5 Test Head 5cm