TESTEX 45 Degree Flammability Tester TF310
The 45 Degree Flammability Tester is a specialized apparatus designed to accurately measure the flammability of fabrics through controlled burning tests. Equipped with an automatic igniter, this device is not only safe, but also user-friendly, making it easy to operate and obtain reliable results.Request a Quote Download Brochure
This model 45 degree flammability tester is also suitable to evaluate the flammability of medical textiles such as medical face masks, surgical gowns, protective clothing and drapes.
Stainless steel test cabinet with glass observation panel provides with automatic timing of flame spread in 0.1-second increments from ignition. Brushing Device is included.
- Time Display and accuracy 0-999.9s, 0.1s
- Ignition time 1 +/- 0.05s
- Dimension of holder outside 205 x 76 mm, interior 165 x 40 mm
- Distance from nozzle to specimen 8mm
- Power 220/110V 50/60 Hz 2A
- Weight 36 Kg
- Dimensions 530 x 490 x 740 mm (L x W x H)
- Medical Masks and Protective Clothing: EN 149, GB 2626, ASTM F2100, 16 CFR Part 1610, GB 19082 – 2009, GB/T 5455, EN 14126 – 2003, EN14325 4.14/4.15, EN 13274-4
- ASTM D1230
- 16 CFR -1610
- CALIF TB117