TESTEX Temperature Humidity Chamber TU340
Temperature and Humidity Chamber. For the conditioning of samples prior to testing, also applied for Water Vapour Permeability Testing when equipped with related kits.Request a Quote
Critical parts are imported, thus provides precise conditions from 20% to 98% RH±2 and -40°C to 150°C±0.5°C. Custom-designed and built chambers of any required capacity up to room size, with conditions down to – 40°C are available, main components are made in France or Japan.
This Temperature and Humidity Controlled Chamber also plays an important role in meeting the testing standards like ASTM 2100, EN 14126 – 2003, NFPA 1999 – 2018 or all other medical masks & protective clothing testing standards which has a requirement of specimen conditions in the preparation procedure.
- Capacity: 80L,150L, 225L,408L,800L,1000L
- Display: Touch-screen Display
- System: PLC system, programmable
- Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 150°C
- Humidity Range: 20%-98%+/-2%
- Time Display: 0-99999h
- Testing Area: ≥3000mm2
- Out chamber: Paint steel chamber
- Inner chamber: SUS304 Stainless Steel
- Power: 380V 50/60 Hz 4A
- Weight: 650 Kg – 1000 L
- Dimensions: 1390 x 1300 x 1930mm (L x W x H) – 1000L
- All the standards which have requirements of specified environment or specimens required to be processed with certain temperature or humidity conditions.