TESTEX Fabric Pneumatic Bursting Tester TF142C
The Pneumatic Bursting Tester is an essential testing equipment that utilizes a pneumatic test method to measure the bursting pressure of various types of fabrics, including but not limited to knits, woven fabric, non-woven fabric, laminated fabric, and other craft-made fabric. It is designed to provide accurate and reliable results in determining the strength and durability of fabrics under pressure. With its user-friendly interface and advanced features, the Pneumatic Bursting Tester is an indispensable tool for textile manufacturers and quality control professionals.Request a Quote Download Brochure
A test specimen is clamped over an expansive diaphragm by a circular clamping ring; increasing compressed air pressure is applied to the underside of the diaphragm, causing distension of the fabric until the test specimen bursts; the bursting strength and distension are determined.
Real-time testing-curve is shown on the Bursting software. The machine can also be controlled easily by the graphics touch-screen.
- Automatic clamping and burst test, automatic calibration, automatic data processing, and test report output.
- It can be controlled by its easy to use graphics touch-screen instead of computer
- Bursting pressure up to 1100KPa, accuracy ≤ ±0.2%F•S
- Burst distension up to 70mm
- Equipped with a lamp for clear observation
- The transparent acrylic cover ensures safe operation
- 4 most commonly used test areas are available and are easily shifted
- Test Heads 100, 50, 10, 7.3 cm2 (112.8, 79.8, 35.7, 30.5 mm Dia.)
- ISO 13938-2
- IWS TM29
- FZ/T 60019
- FZ/T 01030
- JIS L 1018.6.17
- GB/T 7742